Church of God
The church of
God in Kingwood was originally built
in 1876. The church was remodeled
and an addition was built in 1920.
December 29, 1933 that church was
destroyed by fire. All but one of
the stained glass windows were saved
and used in the new Church of God
that was completed in 1934. These
stained glass windows are visible in
the church as it stands today.
of stained glass and one who
provided... by Brent Monticue